oh man I cried out of loneliness for WEEKS after starting college. just like, walking to class in the morning, when suddenly, TEARS.
i did most of my crying in the shower, so it’s a good thing my roomies became some of my best friends because i doubt i kept that sad little secret
One time I cried so loudly in my dorm room that a girl in the next room yelled through the wall to ask if I was okay.
Man, that first semester of freshman year was hard. I was sooooo homesick (both for Austin and my family) and it took me months to find true friends to connect with. Spring semester I started music theory class and got to know the gal who is still my best friend.
8 Notes/ Hide
- youtastelikenachos likes this
- rlottery likes this
- myeyesarebrightindisguise likes this
- elizs reblogged this from stayinbedgrowyourhair and added:
- alexalycios said: the first week i was talking to my dad on the phone w/my roommate in the room and all of a sudden started sobbing uncontrollably and she very calmly left and it was so great and so sad
- liquidiousfleshbag likes this