I got very scared that I had just thrown her to the wolves. [Laughs.] I got scared occasionally because I felt like if I had to direct this episode, I would be screwed. But I was like, “You know what, she’s fucking Poehler; she’ll figure it out.” A lot of the credit, by the way, goes to the other actors and Dean, who did a great job, but at the end of the day, I just felt that Poehler wouldn’t screw it up, because she doesn’t screw anything up.
Source: The A.V. Club
12 Notes/ Hide
- scullyknope reblogged this from elizs
- logicallybacon likes this
- 50-shades-of-fey reblogged this from you-beautiful-rule-breaking-moth
- lisbonlee likes this
- idreamtoescapereality likes this
- nursingdegreeinfeelings likes this
- sarahlasker likes this
- you-beautiful-rule-breaking-moth reblogged this from elizs
- nutriyumbars likes this
- bubblewrapbaby likes this
- aleeksandra118 likes this
- erina said: this was my favorite part! i love how awesome he (and everybody) thinks she is.
- elizs posted this